Roof Repair Tampa
Does your roof leak? Are you missing any shingles or tiles? If so, your in need of a roof repair. At Tampa Roof Pros we can help. We’re roof repair experts! With of 18 years of experience, we’ll fix that leak or replace those shingles in no time. Call for a Free estimate.
Roof Repair in Tampa Florida
Need a roof repair in Tampa or the surrounding areas? Tampa Roof Pros has repair services for all types of roofs. We are here when you need us. If you live in Hillsborough County and are having issues with a leak or damaged roofing, call us at.
A roof repair is the most cost-effective method of taking care of a leak you may be experiencing. Those repairs can extend the life of your roof and get you through until it’s time to tear off the old roof and get it replaced with a new one.
Should You Have Your Roof Repaired?
You’ll want to consider roof repair if you’re seeing any of the following:
- Ventilation problems | Poor maintenance
- Shrinkage | Splitting shingles
- Granule loss | Weather damage
- Tree damage | Poor installation
- Blistering and cracking
- Holes and punctures
- Fascia replacement | Nail pop
- Missing shingles
- Leaks around chimney
- Leaks around fascia
Roof Repair Benefits
- Repairing the roof is always more affordable than getting a new one: It is much cheaper to repair the roof than it will be to replace a roof as long as the problem has not gotten too big. There are roof components that do not last as long as the roof will, so they can be replaced out.
- Repairs will help you in getting more time out of the roof: Ask the roofer which kinds of repairs to do rather than replacing it. If there isn’t any reason to replace the roof besides doing a repair, then add to the life of the roof with the repair.
Roof Leak - Tampa
Roof leaks can be caused by many different things. Storm damage from high winds, damage from falling tree limbs, damage by people walking on your roof, old worn out shingles, cracked and sun damaged shingles the list goes on. However, 40% of all roof leaks are caused by improper installation or by defective metal flashing. Rarely does the actual roofing product fail. Flashing is found near any roof penetration area such as chimney areas, step, apron and valley areas, where roof angles join together. During a roof repair, it is necessary to look for any other roof damage that could lead to additional problems. If leaks are not addressed, the structure of your home may be weakened as the building frame continues to be exposed to dampness.
In addition, poor installation of roof shingles, which are sometimes nailed incorrectly, may need to be addressed. Any missing or broken shingles need to be replaced.
Clogged gutters may cause roofing problems also. Water may overflow the back of the gutter and leak along the walls inside of the home. In addition, flue pipes inside of a chimney can cause water to leak if they are not properly aligned.
It is very important that individuals check their roof for needed repairs. Most do this in spring because of the fair weather and due to the fact that spring storms and heavy rains make you think more about your roof! The extreme weather fluctuations in Florida provides year round opportunities for you to replace or repair your roof. Waiting to fix a roof may cause damage in other parts of your home. Call us, Tampa Roof Pros, today for an inspection on repair or replacement.